1. The Panther Cut online store is available at www.panthercut.com and is run by Stanisław Grabowski running a business under the name Panther Cut entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 1132707895 REGON 364035611
2. These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
1.Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Panther Cut entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 1132707895 REGON 364035611.
3. Client - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.panthercut.com
6. Contract concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are displayed by the Customer, and it is also possible to set and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item available in the Store / a service being the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sale Agreement also means - applying to the Product features - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the store
The address of the Seller: ul.Perkuna 52, 04-180 Warsaw Poland ............ ..
Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
terminal device with access to the Internet, active e-mail account (e-mail),
enabled cookies files ,,
The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
Prices given in the store are given in USD and EUR and are gross prices (including VAT).
The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's pages when placing orders, including when expressing he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
Creating an Account in the Store
To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: Name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Creating an Account in the Store is free.
Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via electronic mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the "Add to basket" button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if the option to place an Order without registration has been chosen - fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address where the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient's details,
5. click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending by the Seller the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. A If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
4. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
version for stores selling on a territory other than Poland
9. The delivery of the Product takes place all over the world
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including transport, delivery and postal fees) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the "Delivery costs" tab and during the Order placement, including when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 30 days without giving any reason.
2. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement on withdrawal from the Agreement. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
version for stores where the buyer can send
declaration of withdrawal from the contract in any way
3. The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form the template is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and an attachment to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however, it is not mandatory.
6. The declaration may be sent via traditional mail by sending a statement to the address of the Seller - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form which
Complaint and warranty
1. The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
2. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions concerning the warranty in the Civil Code.
Complaints should be reported in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form, made available by the Seller on one of the subpages of the Store.
3. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the good.
4. The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
5. Goods sent as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in the e-mail addressing the complaint.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the Consumer's possibility of using the extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; https://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer can get free assistance in settling the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Seller of the personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. Recipients of personal data of Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store from the method of electronic payments or by a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
3. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, he may lodge a complaint via the EU online platform O